Following the success of our first Nutritional Cookery and Relaxation in July 2015 at the Eastdown in Devon. We decided to hold another one!
FRIDAY 27th MAY 2016 18:00 - MONDAY 30th MAY 14:00
Divine & Delicious and Livewellbehappy Personal Training will be hosting this amazing getaway in rural Devon. A unique blend of Nutritional Cookery lessons, Total Relaxation and
Functional Exercise, which will leave you relaxed, energised and more knowledgeable about REAL nutritious food.
Do you …
- Want to go sugar-free and don’t know where to start?
- Feel tired of the daily grind and feel like you need to get away from it all?
- Feel bloated and uncomfortable after eating?
- Feel unable to control your eating and drinking?
- Feel out of shape and unmotivated?
- Feel confused by all the conflicting information on what to eat and drink?
This is for you if you want to…
- Wind down and relax in peaceful surroundings
- Learn how to cook REAL nutritious food from a professional chef
- Have a go at going sugar, gluten and dairy free with the support of others
- Want to exercise in fresh air and beautiful scenery
- Truly let go, relax and meditate
What you get…
- An early morning green juice bar to start the day.
- Amazing organic or locally sourced food and drinks for the duration of your stay, cooked by a Professional Chef/Nutritional Therapist
- Exercise sessions: willPower & grace ™ barefoot class or body conditioning
- Nutritional & exercise advice tailored to you
- Interactive cookery demonstrations that are focused on eating sugar, gluten and dairy free
- Stretch & Relaxation sessions
- Comfortable shared rooms (maximum 3 to a room)
- Reflexology available (additional cost)
- The choice to do as little or as much as you please!
Investment just £300 only 12 spaces!
If paid in full by 19th December 2015 (£350 thereafter)
Disclaimer: All efforts have been made to give you an accurate representation of the Nutritional Cookery and Relaxation Weekend. Any results from testimonials are to provide an indication of what
others have experienced through working with Samantha Waterhouse & Livewellbehappy and/or their products.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions
about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical
attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
The weekend price includes cost of accomodation, meals and refreshments only and does not cover travel or any additional costs. Once payment has been made it is non-refundable
without prior agreement with the organisers. If you can’t make that date unfortunately no alternative will be offered and the cost of the weekend will not be refunded. No liability will be taken for
any travel costs you may have incurred. If I need to cancel the event for whatever reason a full refund will be issued within 30 days of the cancellation. A photographer may be present on the
day and any shots may be used for future publicity. If you do not wish us to include you please let us know. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Please be aware that we can not accommodate severe nut allergies, as nut contamination is likely. Please let us know of any other allergies or dietary requirements and we
will endeavor to accommodate you as time and space allow